June 2017 Goals & May Review
It's hot, hot, hot here in Phoenix, so my main goal in June is to not melt.
Goals for May 2017
1. Blog at least 1x/week, ideally 2x/week! - Done!
2. Wake up before 7am M-F - I would say I hit about 50% on this one
3. Take multivitamin daily - Done!
4. Make chia pudding - Didn't happen :(
5. Attend yoga 2-3x/week - I hit about 75% on this one!
6. Finish Daredevil - Okay, so this one went a few days into June, but it's done now!
7. See Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 (done, on opening night!)
8. Minimize buying fancy coffee drinks - This went alright, but fancy coffee drinks are still one of my biggest weaknesses. Curse you cinnamon almond milk macchiato! Also, I'm pretty sure I'm the only person left in AZ who still orders hot drinks (lolol 108 degrees doesn't bother me)
9. Save up for PranaMat - Kind of put on hold, because I (instead) made a big payment on my credit card! Woo!
Goals for June 2017
1. Make another big payment on my credit card
2. Attend yoga 2-3x/week and start teaching (I demo today, wish me luck!)
3. See Wonder Woman (done, on opening night!)
4. Watch Jessica Jones
5. Track spending for 1 week and blog about it
6. Make Chia Pudding
7. Exercise 2-3x/week (how else will I ever climb camelback mountain?)
8. Take a trip home to Michigan to see family
9. Share at least 1 new recipe/week
10. Keep my mint plant and cactus alive (this is a lot harder for me than it should be)