1. How to be mindful on your next hike - as someone who now lives in the middle of hiking central, this is a great read for how to center yourself and go beyond just getting a great selfie at the peak.
2. Spring Cleaning with Apartment Therapy - 20 minutes for 20 days, and you'll have a fresh start like never before for the springtime. I personally won't be signing up because goodness knows it's a losing battle with a long-haired cat ._. but maybe it's the kick in the pants you need!
3. A positive outlook may be good for you - would anyone really argue this? An interesting read nonetheless.
4. What if all I want is a mediocre life? - in a world where we are all constantly comparing ourselves, and thinking we have to be a superhero every day, this post is a reminder that sometimes, average is anything but.
5. Winter Blues Cure - it may be springtime, but everywhere has it's cold bouts, or times when we only want to stay inside (April showers bring May.. showers too?). This is a great reminder of the importance of connecting with the world around us. Design for Mankind is kind of the opposite style of writing - I'm wordy, I love flowery language. She's straight to the point. But she certainly has a way with words.
6. The video below from the Minimalists that makes you question, what am I really do right now, and is it the right thing?