I want to start a new series called, "Friday Finds" where I post about articles I've found interesting, new songs I can't stop listening to, or anything else. Almost like a weekly roundup! I'll try to keep it different from the regular content I share on my Facebook page (;
- Declutter your Fantasy Self - An old article, but one I still find very relevant. My fantasy self definitely involves being an artist in my spare time, becoming a culinary chef, and someone who loves to get up early.
- Matcha-Honey Hot Chocolate - I may be in warmer weather, but nothing beats the coziness (hygge?) of hot chocolate in February. Add a little caffeine and you've got a decadent afternoon treat.
- What does 100 sq feet really look like? - Do you know? I wasn't too surprised to see the layouts, I have a pretty good sense of space after watching (excessive) amounts of tiny house shows. I was more interested in the space saving techniques used in the various small spaces.
- Podcast, The Art of Simple, Hygge - If you are just wondering how to even pronounce this trending word, this is a great podcast. Find out more about this interesting trend from Denmark, and how you can bring it into your life.
- This is what we came for - A great blog post if you're looking for some strength & positivity in spite of what is dominating the news.