This has been a crazy week! I ended up helping out at our inpatient treatment center for two days (1.5 hours each way per day) so I've been totally pooped. Here's a delayed Friday Finds wrap-up of some stuff I'm reading/enjoying this weekend.
1. Inspiring Simplicity Weekend Reads - if you haven't checked out becomingminimalists or their documentary, I highly recommend.
2. How to Eat - A book by mindfulness guru Thich Naht Hanh that I just ordered, and maybe you will too :) *affiliate link*
3. Healthy Gut Flat Stomach - A book by an RD (yes!! trusted source) about how to heal your gut and achieve weight stability through feeding your body correctly. Maybe that means giving up gluten (but more than likely not). Learn about how FODMAPs could be the key. *affiliate link*
4. Pokemon Go - Generation 2 is out, and there's 80 new Pokemon! If you had previously given up on the game, give it another GO (ha) and check out the new monsters.
5. Turmeric Latte - It's actually cloudy and rainy here in Tempe (whaaat? don't worry it's still like 50 out) so I plan on making this anti-inflammatory cozy drink later today and curling up with some Netflix.
Have a great Saturday! What are you finding this weekend?